AIM-9 SLAVE and BORE SMS selection from the Cursor Switch depress function

Steph21

Hi,AIM-9 SLAVE and BORE SMS selection from the Cursor Switch depress function has been implemented.

When i click on Cursor Switch depress, it does change from Slave to Bore, but it gets back to Slave automatically when i release cursor switch.

Is it designed behaviour ? Shouldn't Cursor Switch depress toggles between Slave and Bore at each click, and not selecting temporarly Bore mode while Cursor switch is depressed ?

According to Wags, that is the intended behavior and their documentation doesn't say anything about it being a toggle. So it's implemented correctly, according to the team's available info.

Edited by Harker

The vCVW-17 is looking for Hornet and Tomcat pilots and RIOs. Join the vCVW-17 Discord.

CVW-17_Profile_Background_VFA-34.png

F/A-18C, F-15E, AV-8B, F-16C, JF-17, A-10C/CII, M-2000C, F-14, AH-64D, BS2, UH-1H, P-51D, Sptifire, FC3
-
i9-13900K, 64GB @6400MHz RAM, 4090 Strix OC, Samsung 990 Pro

Yes it only applies when held. I’ve heard and read from Viper pilots that this is real behavior.

Virpil WarBRD | Thrustmaster Hornet Grip | Foxx Mount | Thrustmaster TWCS Throttle | Logitech G Throttle Quadrant | VKB T-Rudder IV | TrackIR 5

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 | Nvidia GTX 1060 6GB | 32GB DDR4 3200 | SSD