Regarding Sedlo's Missions and Campaigns in Open Beta 2.5.6

Sedlo

Hey All!

Just so you know, I'm aware that many of my missions and campaigns are not currently working in the new version of the Open Beta. This has something to do with the changes made to version 2.5.6.

I'm currently waiting to see what happens with the Open Beta in the coming days to see if the changes made to the scripting engine are permanent, or a temporary anomaly before I start re-working all of my missions.

Rest assured, once this issue is sorted out one way or another, I'll be updating my missions to work well going forward.

Thanks for your patience,

SEDLO

vlcsnap-2019-11-02-06h44m32s730.thumb.png.7bf993c3e17bf26b4ff8f2d7b308f7dd.png

Updated most newer missions to work with Open Beta 2.5.6... I haven't had time to do exhaustive testing on all of them, but they should all work now.
Hey Sedlo,

Many thanks for the effort you have put in already. Last night I was playing one of your early campaigns, Cordova vs Dreamland for F-5, and noticed triggers etc were not sequential and incorrect in Mission 1. Just wondering if you were going to revisit this one as well? There doesn't seem to be much around for the F-5.

Cheers,

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

Excellent, in your own time mate. No doubt you are very busy with these latest patches. Yeah, the F-5 is a fantastic module, great fun to fly.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

W10 Home 64Bit, Intel Skylake I5 6600K 3.50GHz, ASUS ROG Stryx Z270F MoBo, 32GB G.Skill RipJaws V DDR4 3200 RAM, Samsung 960 Pro 512GB M.2 SSD (OS), Samsung 850 Pro 512GB SSD, 2TB Seagate SDHD, 2TB WD Green HDD, GALAX GTX GeForce 1070 EXOC Sniper White 8GB VRAM

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Scotty! I’ve edited and reuploded the Harrier Red Flag and Eastern Friendship missions. The rest won’t work, I don’t have time to fix them. The next Open Beta patch may address the issues that were introduced, so perhaps after the next patch there will be no need to do the heavy work.

Hi Sedlo,

I havent tried them yet do you know if the Harrier missions work?

Scott