Just a hello from a soon to be a KA50 pilot

deviletk

Hey guys and DCS team!

Me and a group of people are looking forward to Black Shark! We come from different places and have joined up in a team where we play Armed Assault at the moment (not the most realistic flight models but...). Me myself come from Falcon and LOMAC and i have dreamt of a really good attack heli sim as this seems to be. Some of the guys in my team have even got HOTAS now in wait for Black Shark :smilewink:

Im 35 years and from Sweden. Ive been on computers since the awesome commodore 64. I live in Stockholm and work with graphics on a daily basis.

Hope to meet you in the skies people!

Best Regards

Alex "Devil"

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS

Welcome deviletk!

The more the merrier for Black Shark, I say. :thumbup: I hope you and your mates have had a chance to look over the avaialbe Black Shark videos, and found them as exciting as I have. This sim looks to be very challenging for game-play, so if you loved Falcon, and LOMAC, Black Shark might just be your "cup of tea".

Personally, I am from the state of Ohio, USA. I'm sure you will find us a pleasant enough group and literally from all over the planet.so again, welcome!:)

Flyby

The U.S. Congress is the best governing body that BIG money can buy. :cry:

Hello deviletk,I look forward to enjoying B.S. with you and your team!!! Hey how is that game Armed Asault?do you piliot a Helo in that one?

Very good game used by Australian Army to train young adepts. Yes, you can fly helicopters there (Ka-50, AH-1, Mi-8 and UH-60) but in arcade way. It's more to present a combat situation for troops on ground - this is all about in this game - troops.

I saw in Internet that something game is used to trenings soldiers, Ausralian and other country. It is similar to AA, and I read that Armed Assault is in view of this game simple game. I forgot name of game but remember it costs about $3000 or $4000 and key is special send on USB with 256 key coding. Screen were onderful, Iraq or Arabic architecture, palms ect, beautiful.

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

I saw in Internet that something game is used to trenings soldiers, Ausralian and other country. It is similar to AA, and I read that Armed Assault is in view of this game simple game. I forgot name of game but remember it costs about $3000 or $4000 and key is special send on USB with 256 key coding. Screen were onderful, Iraq or Arabic architecture, palms ect, beautiful.

It was VBS2 (Virtual Battlespace 2) probably from the creators of Armed Assault. It is said that Armed Assault 2 will have some features of VBS2 included.

Sit down before you watch this :)

I salute creators of both projects BTW:thumbup:!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :thumbup:

Now why isnt BS installed on my computer yet?

im just being a newcomer. Keep doing your awesome work and ill continue to daydream.:pilotfly:

Devil out.

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS