MiG-19P Farmer

brummy

Despite the reputation of S model and J/F-6, the P model is pretty stable since the radar is a giant nose weight.

It still has very noticeable adverse yaw, and will spin if you push it too much, but is very easy to recover from spin.

Edited by AeriaGloria

Black Shark Den Squadron Member: We are open to new recruits, click here to check us out or apply to join! https://blacksharkden.com

E3FFFC01-584A-411C-8AFB-B02A23157EB6.jpeg

Thinking of buying the module.

Take a look for yourself, these are the DCS updates from the last 12 months:

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=4251208#post4251208

... check when was the last update for this aircraft.

It has a lot of potential, but the developer seems to have forgotten about it. I purchased it because I love the cold war era aircrafts, but it has bugs that while not crippling, made it annoying to fly & fight (at least for me) .. I had to store her on the hangar and fly something else.

I still check on her from time to time, even if it isn't mentioned on the changelog, just out of hope. I checked her after todays update, but the bindings bugs are still there, sad.

Eduardo

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

Quite fun to fly.

But not fun to use because of the aforementioned bugs -> the ARK-5 is a pain in the butt and massively frustrating at the moment.

I too have parked mine for storage.

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

So I just bought it, and I love it. Very enjoyable to fly, I guess Arc doesn't work well, but I don't really use radio navigation aids in DCS since its the same maps over an over again.

But it's wonderful to fly and fight with. No VR for me so binding everything is not really a concern for me either, I use the mouse and only ever bind whats on the flight controls themselves to my HOTAS. So far have not had any issues with those. The aircraft feels like Its basically just a set of engines with some guns and missiles slapped on it. lol

DCS F/A-18C :sorcerer: