F-15C and SU-27 Not Authorized Pop-up Messages on During DCS Start-up

WMMangus

Ever since the F-15C and Su-27 free trial ended a few weeks ago, when I start DCS I get two pop-up messages saying the "F-15C/SU-27 aircraft are not authorized on this account."

I have Flaming Cliffs 3 installed and am able to access these aircraft.

Is there a way to stop these pop-ups from pausing the start-up process?

WMM

The modules are still kept on the disc, though, aren't they? The module manager switch simply turns off the request to use that module, I thought. I mean, you can turn it back on again and use the plane (assuming you've bought it of course).

How do you uninstall them so that you get your disc-space back?

Rig A: (New in 2019) Custom-built: ASUS Maximus Code XI; Water-cooled i7-8700K; 32 GB RAM; 2xSSD=970 EVO 500GB; Graphics Card = EVGA RTX 2080 (FTW3 Ultra); Thrustmaster Warthog; Saitek Rudder; Tracking Headset.

Rig B: Surface Book (Intel Core i7-6600U CPU @ 2.60GHz; 16GB DDR3 RAM; NVIDIA GeForce GPU(1GB-RAM); 500GB SSD) Saitek 35x Joystick & Throttle

Rig C: Alienware M17X-R2 (Intel Core i7 Q820 CPU@1.73GHz; 8GB DDR3 RAM; Twin AMD HD5800 Radeon GPUs (1 GB RAM each); 500GB SSD + 500GB HD)

In Module Manager there is a switch for disabling the module. On the right you can find and use the trash can button which removes the module completely from disc. Note however that FC3 and standalone modules use separate files.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria