Logbook -- a tool to record SP & MP progress

Ansirial

Hi Ansirial, was just wondering if it would be possible to add some of the freeware mod aircraft to the list as I have been using them a lot recently especially the VSN F104, Typhoon and Tornado, THE JAS39 Gripen, The Su-30 flanker family, The Su-57 Felon, the OV-10A Bronco, The Pucara, Embraer A29-B  Super Tucano, The Mig-31 and MH-60R Seahawk. Have probably others I have forgotten about but would love to see the ones I mentioned thanks.

Il 16/11/2023 at 17:08, MikeRomeoSierra1974 ha scritto:

Hi Ansirial, was just wondering if it would be possible to add some of the freeware mod aircraft to the list as I have been using them a lot recently especially the VSN F104, Typhoon and Tornado, THE JAS39 Gripen, The Su-30 flanker family, The Su-57 Felon, the OV-10A Bronco, The Pucara, Embraer A29-B  Super Tucano, The Mig-31 and MH-60R Seahawk. Have probably others I have forgotten about but would love to see the ones I mentioned thanks.

Hi MRS, 

I will add it asap, thanks for the suggestion.

Have a great day

• Like 1

1.jpg

Il 16/11/2023 at 17:08, MikeRomeoSierra1974 ha scritto:

Hi MRS,

Just added! Have a great day

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
10 ore fa, crazydunc ha scritto:

Hi @Ansirial

Is there a way we can edit the allegiance of a character? My main character doesn't have one, and I would like to set one if possible! 

Regards, 

Dunc

Hi Crazydunc,

It is not an available option for the user, but I can edit it for you if you want it.

I only need your character and the allegiance you want switch to.

Have a great day

1.jpg

31 minutes ago, Ansirial said:

Hi Crazydunc,

It is not an available option for the user, but I can edit it for you if you want it.

I only need your character and the allegiance you want switch to.

Have a great day

Legend - Thank you!

Character ID: 2332 (Zen) - Allegiance: RAF

Thank you again! 

Il 14/1/2024 at 12:00, crazydunc ha scritto:

Legend - Thank you!

Character ID: 2332 (Zen) - Allegiance: RAF

Thank you again! 

Hi Crazydunc

You now enlisted in the Royal Air Force.

Have a great day!

• Thanks 1

1.jpg

On 1/20/2024 at 5:39 PM, Ansirial said:

Hi Crazydunc

You now enlisted in the Royal Air Force.

Have a great day!

Hello ! Can you be kind enought to change mine also ? From "Armée de l'air" to "US Air Force.

https://logbook.ansirial.it/Character/618

I think my character ID should be 618 ? (Lt Ben).

Thanks a lot 🙂

image.png

06th Multirole Helicopter Regiment

Bataillon d'appui aérien - Escadrille HOG

4 minuti fa, MirabelleBenou ha scritto:

Thanks ! Just activated the auto ranking and award system and I got an error when going to the profile page. Maybe because I have accent on some character in title mission ?

Mh... It seems a cast problem on a number, I'm checking right now

• Thanks 1

1.jpg

11 minuti fa, MirabelleBenou ha scritto:

Thanks ! Just activated the auto ranking and award system and I got an error when going to the profile page. Maybe because I have accent on some character in title mission ?

The problem was the missing flight time in a manual inserted mission, now I fixed filtering only the missions uploaded with the tool.

Can you try now?

1.jpg

18 ore fa, TAC-1 ha scritto:

Hello all, Im having issues uploading my flight from last night. Keep getting errors. 

Hi TAC-1,

Would you please share the log file?

I will check to understand why you are getting error.

Have a great day

1.jpg

Ran into this problem after uploading my latest debrief. Now it shows every time I try to load my character.

It seems something is off with LSO grading capture (?) - had several passes (OWO, WO, then wingman cut the line before me in the groove so I ended up foul decked, Supercarrier ATC broke so I had to re-run the whole "inbound" procedure).

P.S. Now the Leadership Greenie Board shows the same error any time I try to access it. It seems I broke it for everyone - now THAT is a "All Fouled Up" approach.

error.png

Edited by Kormorant