Kobuleti NDBs do not work

Shadow KT

As the title suggest, both near and far NDBs for Kobuleti do not work. These are frequencies 490Khz and 870kHz.

In track you can see that I can pick the Sukhumi NDB which is at 489 kHz, you can tell it is Sukhumi by the morse code, yet the 490, 1 kHz away and a lot closer does not work.

Same for the 870kHz NDB at Kobuleti.

I tried with a cold start Huey, as well as hot start Huey and Mi-8

UH-1H Kobuleti NDB.trk

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

• ED Team

Hi

With the UH-1H you have to be very precise with the frequencies and get a strong signal.

Also bare in mind wind, as some NDB's will switch off when the active runway changes.

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Well, can't get more precise than what I did in the track. I even tried it with an Mi-8, same result.

I flipped the wind, I tried static and dynamic weather... nothing, no ILS, no NDB.

It doesn't make sense to stop them to begin with, as there are only on one side of the airfield to begin with.

'Shadow'

Everybody gotta be offended and take it personally now-a-days

I raised the same thing about Mozdok earlier this year, but got the same response and no further action...

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=262841

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]