info before buy

Lioxir

Hi all,

I wish to buy this Aircraft F18 Hornet but i see that fly the SU25 T the immortality option don't work in DCS world 2.5 latest version and georgian oil war champain i tried also to edit the mission with "enforce" but don't work.

Fly this Aircraft the immortality option works in the available champains for this Aircraft?

Thank you

Not sure I understand. Are you asking if you can fly camping missions in the F-18with “immortality” checked?

Not sure but what’s the fun in that? Immortality is for training when your first learning how to dogfight, dodge missles, etc and you don’t want to respawn all the time.

You should be able to set immortality on any aircraft you fly. It is a game option, not tied to one or another aircraft.

You might have to save the mission with a different name for example "georgian oil war champain Lioxir1.miz" because the original file is read only once you edit the mission.

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb