mapping iddle throttle

memoric

Hello

So I have a question.

How do I map to go out of iddle position with the throttle? It only works backwards, that means it comes out of iddle, when I put the HOTAS throttle in iddle.

I need something like invert axis, that activates when I come out of iddle, and not go into iddle, with HOTAS throttle.

Hopefully thats understandable what I meant.

Thanks

For what aircraft are you tuning the throttle?

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600X - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia GTX1070ti - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar - Oculus Rift CV1

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB

I'm gonna guess your talking about a Warthog throttle.

Page 22 of the script editor manual - MapKeyR.

MapKeyR works exactly like MapKey, except that the function is activated when the controller button turns “OFF”. You can now send a keystroke when you release a button

Make sure you're using these bindings,

Throttle (Left) OFF/IDLE

Throttle (Right) OFF/IDLE

Yes that worked, thank you! Altought it reacts a bit strange. I have to move 2-3 times out of iddle before it the cockpit throttle reacts.

Anyway, thank you!

That's because the cockpit controls need to synchronize with the hardware positions. You can select the option "synchronize HOTAS controls" or something similar.

I personally just move the controls a couple times to "wake them up" like you're currently doing. Not that big of a deal for me...

That's because the cockpit controls need to synchronize with the hardware positions. You can select the option "synchronize HOTAS controls" or something similar.

I personally just move the controls a couple times to "wake them up" like you're currently doing. Not that big of a deal for me...

Ah ok, thought it was a bug.

Thank you very much!

Yes that worked, thank you! Altought it reacts a bit strange. I have to move 2-3 times out of iddle before it the cockpit throttle reacts.

Anyway, thank you!

To do that properlly you want your throttle to send a button when at Off position, which it does already (you map that button to "Throttle left/right - OFF"), but also send a different when you leave the Off position (you would map that button to "Throttle left/right - IDLE"). I do not know if you can do that with the WinWing software.

But you could do that using Joystick Gremlin.

https://whitemagic.github.io/JoystickGremlin/overview/