Pulse frequency for F-15

How the heck do i change the frequency in the f-15 radar so i can scan rapidly as well as slew the radar from left to right. In my game controls it says it is Rwin+I , well that doesnt work and if i change it to something else it still doesnt work, any ideas.

Control - ... the - on the keyboard, not the keypad. And it doesn't change the Pulse Repetition frequency, it changes the azimuth limits. You cannot change the PRF in the F-15C as modeled in LO.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

No that is not it, just checked. I want to be able to change the little V that goes back and forth on the mfd at the bottom of the radar scan. This scans an area at around 60 rather than 120 i believe. You can also slew this radar scan to the left or right. I do not no what button it is can anyone help.

Yes, that's the radar azimuth control - and if you can't control it, well, which version of LOMAC are you using? I have it working for sure in 1.12.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

I think what he's asking is how to slew the azimuth of the radar for the F-15 left and right. The answer to that question is that it's not possible. The only thing you can do is narrow the azimuth as GGTharos has explained. It's slewable left & right in Russian aircraft. Not in the F-15.

Air Force Four-Five, it appears your engine has...oh, disregard...I see you've already ejected

No that is not it, just checked. I want to be able to change the little V that goes back and forth on the mfd at the bottom of the radar scan. This scans an area at around 60 rather than 120 i believe. You can also slew this radar scan to the left or right. I do not no what button it is can anyone help.

Not sure if these are what you're looking for but try: right-shift , and / to slew left and right when in 60 degrees, and right-shift . and ; to raise and lower scan elevation.

I can slew it right and left in russian plane, but i remember you can also do this in an f-15 once it is in 60, my question is how do i get it to 60 again. That is the fast scan am I right, i cant find the key for this. Thanks all, it has been a while so please bear with me. 1.12a as well. This is in the VSD by the way.

Crap sorry i want it to be 30 degrees for faster detection, my bad.

^^^^^^^

Advantage!

I hate how the Russian ones move discretly only, it's annoying. On a sidenote, does anyone know why sometimes the scan moves really slowly when I'm in 60 deg. mode trying to slew it over? It only happens some of the time, maybe it's related to FPS?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If you fly a perfect Defensive BFM and the bandit does a perfect Offensive...

Someone you know is going to be recieving Insurance money very soon.

They should just throw 50 cal machine gun on the eagle, it needs to get that close it seems to get a shot. Is there actual bonafide news of a patch for sure or is it just guessing? I find it very, very difficult to fly my favorite plane now. Is it a mig and su fest online because the eagle is so badly porked, the missles anyways. Its greatest asset BVR is no more, what is the sense.