How to save your mission from editor under 'Quick Action' or 'Missions'

Hey guys,

If I make a mission in the editor, how can I save it so it appears under "Quick Action" or "Missions" tabs on the main screen UI? I've tried to save the mission I've created in the same folder where you find "Quick Action" or "Missions" missions but the editor will not let me save the mission in that loction. Just comes up with an error.. :huh:

Hey guys,

If I make a mission in the editor, how can I save it so it appears under "Quick Action" or "Missions" tabs on the main screen UI?

You can't save on the "Quick Action" location, but if you save at /Saved Games/DCS/Missions, they will show up on "Missions", on the first list item (My Missions)

On my PC it looks like this:

QDHbguf.jpg

Inside Saved Games/Missions, I created one folder for each Map as it helped me to locate a mission faster once my collection started to grow.

For work: iMac mid-2010 of 27" - Core i7 870 - 6 GB DDR3 1333 MHz - ATI HD5670 - SSD 256 GB - HDD 2 TB - macOS High Sierra

For Gaming: 34" Monitor - Ryzen 3600 - 32 GB DDR4 2400 - nVidia RTX2080 - SSD 1.25 TB - HDD 10 TB - Win10 Pro - TM HOTAS Cougar

Mobile: iPad Pro 12.9" of 256 GB