GBU-38 PP

Mikkall

Hi

So, I load up a bunch of GBU-38s in PP mode with coordinates while on the ground.

Take off.... nothing. Must reload all data.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it only possible to program PP mode while airborne? I think it worked "once" but I haven't a clue what I did different.

Thanks

Mike

I saw the same issue last night that's only occurred since the latest OB (2.5.6.50979). I had 4 GBU-38's all set up in PP mode (see the screenshot). Took off, flew to the target area, dropped the 1st bomb, and the remaining 3 that were programmed all lost their programming and had a cross through them. Upon opening their PP presets, they had no information at all, and everything was zeroed out. after re-programming them, the remaining 3 bombs dropped perfectly.

Screen-200618-174359.png

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah, I see the problem. You're only programming the first station with all the PP coordinates. Each station has its own set of PP1 through PP5 coordinates (20 in total, divided across 4 stations). After you program PP1 on the first station, program PP1 on the next station and repeat.

REAPER 51 | Tholozor
VFA-136 (c.2007): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3305981/
Arleigh Burke Destroyer Pack (2020): https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/3313752/

I could have sworn that I stepped through the stations as I programmed them, but maybe I didn’t. I’ll give it a shot, thanks for the tip.

Intel i9-9900KF @5.2GHz

MSI Z390 Gaming Pro Carbon

32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR3200 RAM

MSI RTX 2080 Ti Gaming X Trio

40" Panasonic TH-40DX600U @ 4K

Pimax Vision 8K Plus / Oculus Rift CV1 / HTC Vive

Gametrix JetSeat with SimShaker

Windows 10 64 Bit Home Edition

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Ah, I see the problem. You're only programming the first station with all the PP coordinates. Each station has its own set of PP1 through PP5 coordinates (20 in total, divided across 4 stations). After you program PP1 on the first station, program PP1 on the next station and repeat.

Is it possible to copy PP1-PP5 among stations?