[NO BUG] Formation lights are still too dim

Sonoda Umi

During day or during night? Because with the new lighting in DCS lights will simply be barely visible during the day, similar as in real life. If at night or when not illuminated directly by a light source, that is something we can look in to.

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

During day or during night? Because with the new lighting in DCS lights will simply be barely visible during the day, similar as in real life. If at night or when not illuminated directly by a light source, that is something we can look in to.

Yea. I meant the daytime, the formation lights being dim. During the night, I can see the formation lights.

Yea. I meant the daytime, the formation lights being dim. During the night, I can see the formation lights.

That's... how they are supposed to work. (Also iirc Navy procedure has them only turned on during night ops to begin with)

i7 - 9700K | 32 GB DDR4 3200 | RTX 2080 | VKB Gunfighter Mk II /w MCG Pro | Virpil T-50CM2 Throttle | TrackIR 5 | VKB Mk. IV

AJS-37 | A/V-8B | A-10C | F-14A/B | F-16C | F-18C | F-86F | FC3 | JF-17 | Ka-50 | L-39 | Mi-8 | MiG-15bis | MiG-19 | MiG-21bis | M2000-C | P-51D | Spitfire LF Mk. IX | UH-1H

Yea the slimes are really only for night operations, and even then they shouldn't be too bright since your wingmen are basically staring at them which if bright isn't ideal for night sight.

They were Electro Luminescent weren't they? So they really more diffusely glow than shine.

That's... how they are supposed to work. (Also iirc Navy procedure has them only turned on during night ops to begin with)

Oh, I see. Formation lights of F/A-18C was just confused with F-14's lights - that was my fault. Thanks for answer.