F-16 Arctic Camo

Starlight

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

You guys can find this photos and more on the specific air base public web site

http://www.kunsan.af.mil/photos/index.asp?page=12

080214-F-3646G-066.JPG

080214-F-3646G-014.JPG

080120-F-6244S-237.jpg

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

sorry for the size of the photos, I don't know how to resize them

080109-F-8362B-327.jpg

To whom it may concern,

You guys can find this photos and more on the specific air base public web site

http://www.kunsan.af.mil/photos/index.asp?page=12

Great photos. Thanks for sharing.

That falcon in the middle, its camo very similar to russian Su-27 scheme.

I think it's an agressor at RF.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel Core i7-6700K, @5GHz | Asus Maximus Hero VIII | 2 x eVGA GTX 970 SLI | Kingston Predator 16GB DDR4-3000Mhz | 2 x Samsung 850 PRO 240GB RAID-0 | AOC G2460PG G-SYNC LCD | OCULUS RIFT CV1 VR | THRUSTMASTER HOTAS WARTHOG | CH PRO PEDALS

That falcon in the middle, its camo very similar to russian Su-27 scheme.

I think that is the whole point of the paint scheme. To emulate possible thread for training. Those aircraft are suppose to be part of a aggressor squadron AFAIK.

To whom it may concern,