Neverending contest (military aviation knowledge)

Kusch

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. Here it is. It`s the chinese QW-3 anti-aircraft missile. It is similar to the QW-2 in design but the seeker is different (QW-3 uses semi-active laser guidance) and has a booster with greater diameter. As i said it`s already in use in China`s newest missile boats with the FLS-1 launcher system (which has 2 versions - with QW-3 and type-90 missiles). :music_whistling:

I`ve tortured you for so long ;) that someone else should ask a question although mine hasn`t been answered. So feel free to ask...

Oficially promoted - "King of riddles". :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

having the plane name in the picture URL doesnt made it really hard to guess <^^>

Actually it wasn`t very difficult having the Taiwan markings to find out what that aircraft is having in mind that the fighters they have are F-16s, Mirages, F-5s, and F-CK-1 ;)

But take note zakobi and change the picture`s name in future ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

How can they use plane designations like that?

I mean it's like

"-General, our new uber modern plane's name is obscene!

-Ok, then let's just remove one letter"

:doh:

Haaaaahahahhahaha :laugh: Never thought about that. So if there is F-CK-3 it will have 3 pitot tubes :megalol:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you, Your Majesty.

Very simple question: what is the nickname of this aircraft?

80846527.gif

Is it the MIG-105 EPOS (Experimental Passenger Orbital Aircraft) ?

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..