My generic pit..

Bedouin

Hi guys,

I made this cockpit for generic use, since i at the moment is flying the F-18 and in the future hopefully will change back and forth with the Strike Eagle...

Its nothing near your guys level of commitment and quality, but i am pleased with it and it suits my needs.

bocHbHK.jpg

sDHjIvy.jpg

yGWZsmN.jpg

ysT6ja4.jpg

The Punished logo's is placeholder till i found out if i will buy LCD screens or get other cutouts..

My screens are normally full, and without black bars, it was just for these pictures.

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

This is perfect for what I'm looking to build! How do those Logitech panels work with DCS because I've heard conflicting stories? And what are those other panels of buttons have? Those look great because they have enough room around them to put your own labels for each aircraft. Thanks and good job on your build!

This is perfect for what I'm looking to build! How do those Logitech panels work with DCS because I've heard conflicting stories? And what are those other panels of buttons have? Those look great because they have enough room around them to put your own labels for each aircraft. Thanks and good job on your build!

Saitek panels work very well with last version of dcsbios and dcs flight panels software, you Bind dcsbios events to the switches.

Dcsbios guys created a library of events for each module, it's very easy to setup

i5 8400 | 32 Gb RAM | RTX 2080Ti | Virpil Mongoose T-50 base w/ Warthog & Hornet sticks | Warthog throttle | Cougar throttle USB | DIY Collective | Virpil desk mount | VKB T-Rudder Mk IV | Oculus Rift S | Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC | 3x TM MFDs | 2x bass shakers pedal plate| SIMple SIMpit chair | WinWing TakeOff panel | PointCTRL v2 | Andre JetSeat | Winwing Hornet UFC | Winwing Viper ICP

FC3 - Warthog - F-5E - Harrier - NTTR - Hornet - Tomcat - Huey - Viper - C-101 - PG - Hip - SuperCarrier - Syria - Warthog II - Hind - South Atlantic - Sinai - Strike Eagle

You call that generic? I hate you :)

Intel i5-7600K @3,80 (4,9 OC) + Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4@3200 XMP 2.0 + Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED + Asus MAXIMUS IX HERO + Thermaltake Chaser A31 Snow Edition

Geforce RTX 2060 6GB

SSD Samsung 850 EVO 500GB + HDD WDC WD500 500GB

Saitek X-52 Pro & Thrustmaster T.Flight Rudder Pedals & TrackIR 5 & Kingston HyperX Alloy FPS

Oh, yeah, also the Sony PlayStation 4 :happy:

I think generic was more ment in the way of universal :)

Great looking pit.

Is that a playseat? I had a similiar setup, but the stick was way to forward for my liking.

Are you running both your workstation and gaming station of the same computer? Simply assigned as multi-monitor or are you switching resolutions when you play?

Thinking myself about getting a large 4k Screen for Sim while stick to my Ultrawide for Productivity. What size is the big screen? 46"?

Edited by Gruman

Intel I9 10900k @5.1GHz | MSI MEG Z490 Unify | Corsair Vengeance 64GB - 3600MHz | EVGA RTX 3090 FTW3
VPC T-50 Base /w Viper & Hornet Grip | VPC Rotor TCS Pro w/ Hawk-60 Grip | TM TPR
LG C2 42" | Reverb G2 | TIR 5 | PointCtrl | OpenKneeboard