Exploding on deck and spawn in issues [MP]

Bagpipe

Had an interesting return to multiplayer last night on through the inferno Syria.

Spawned in hornet on suppercarrier and after starting one engine, randomly exploded. Possibly something the player next to me did (rolled back? who knows)

Respawned in in same slot but this time it sat me on the catapult with engines off and wheel chocks set. Ground crew could not remove chocks so had to spawn in again.

Bit of a nightmare to be honest but may not be entirely SC issues. Some may be player and some may be mission settings issues but spawning on the cat on SC should be disabled completely IMO.

Keep cold/hot from ramp only, otherwise what's the point in SC?

Cheers :)

• ED Team

Please incude a track replay if possible.

Exploding on the deck is usually due to desync, check the server connection and client connection for issues. Packet loss or high pings can create a problem. If you are using wireless try a wired connection if possible.

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team
Not sure i have the track any more. Not to worry.

The one i was concerned with most was the spawning on cat with chocks etc.

Not sure if a SC issue or mission issue

Try resaving the mission and adjust he runway starts for ramp it may help

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2