DCS Su-30MK MOD

4 hours ago, Jaliosky said:

Greetings I need help please in the SM model when I have the Kh-31p I can't use the BVR mode when I start cold, any suggestions, I'm using V2.1.12

you can only use one role at time ! you can't BVR when AG and you can't AG when AA. FC3 restriction !!

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, I need some help with the VSD alignement. When I cold start any of the SU-30 versions the left display is aligning for some time but after it is complete it doesn't load the navigation tools. If I start the mission flying it is working fine. Can you please tell me if I am missing any step starting the plane?

1.png

2.png

41 minutes ago, Spacerunner said:

Hi, I need some help with the VSD alignement. When I cold start any of the SU-30 versions the left display is aligning for some time but after it is complete it doesn't load the navigation tools. If I start the mission flying it is working fine. Can you please tell me if I am missing any step starting the plane?

1.png

2.png

you need to click "NAV" button on the PS5 the little screen front of the throttle to cycle NAV/Ins

• Like 3

MOD Logo - 100.png

• 4 weeks later...

Hi folks, i am new to the forum so if i make a mistake please accept my apologizes. 

I just got the DCS World and this amazing aircraft. Before going on combat missions, i wanted to perform some free flights to understand the aircrafts characteristics and etc. On the mission editor, i selected the aircraft (for my test flight, the SU-30SM variant), then set a simple route, selected the "start flight at parking spot" option, but when i select "fly mission" the aircraft was standing at parking spot as it's engines were already running and the "F1" key was not working so i couldn't jump into the cockpit.How can i set a 'cold&dark' free-flight with this aircraft?

17 minutes ago, DenizMitchell said:

Hi folks, i am new to the forum so if i make a mistake please accept my apologizes. 

I just got the DCS World and this amazing aircraft. Before going on combat missions, i wanted to perform some free flights to understand the aircrafts characteristics and etc. On the mission editor, i selected the aircraft (for my test flight, the SU-30SM variant), then set a simple route, selected the "start flight at parking spot" option, but when i select "fly mission" the aircraft was standing at parking spot as it's engines were already running and the "F1" key was not working so i couldn't jump into the cockpit.How can i set a 'cold&dark' free-flight with this aircraft?

Seems like you forgot to put yourself on the plane, and set it for an AI flight.

On the right panel, in the "skill" menu, you need to select the last option: "player", the one with yellow letters. That means you will fly the plane.

The option for cold start is "take off from ramp". The option you selected was "take off from parking hot", that's why it started with the engines running.

Edited by diego999
typo
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, diego999 said:

Seems like you forgot to put yourself on the plane, and set it for an AI flight.

On the right panel, in the "skill" menu, you need to select the last option: "player", the one with yellow letters. That means you will fly the plane.

The option for cold start is "take off from ramp". The option you selected was "take off from parking hot".

Thanks!!

• 5 weeks later...
35 minutes ago, Wild_Weasel_31 said:

@freebirddz still can't force AI to launch Kh-59MK2 missile. I have FC3, placed Su-30SM AG aircraft at 4000 m at ~150 km from target. 4 missiles were loaded and 4 "Attack map object" orders were set. Nothing happens, it just ignore a command

DCS mystery ! Kh-59MK2 is a custom weapon, I think DCS make difference when AI or human, for now we just have Human, we don't have all how to, will try to fix that in futur or maybe creat 2 variants.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

MOD Logo - 100.png

13 minutes ago, freebirddz said:

DCS mystery ! Kh-59MK2 is a custom weapon, I think DCS make difference when AI or human, for now we just have Human, we don't have all how to, will try to fix that in futur or maybe creat 2 variants.

Eventually, it lauched, but in very strange way. I recorded a video to show you

• 2 weeks later...
2023/7/20 PM10点22分,freebirddz说:

DCS之谜!Kh-59MK2 是一种定制武器,我认为 DCS 在人工智能或人类时会有所不同,目前我们只有人类,我们没有所有的方法,将尝试在未来解决这个问题,或者可能创建 2 种变体。

有人有 SU-30 不和谐链接吗?我没有找到它。我希望你能分享它。谢谢。