Anyone having substantial problems getting Missions to work after recent releases...

I've recently flown A2A Guns and Rockets, A2G Guns & Rockets missions as Full Missions from start up & on all occasions I've failed to "Trigger" the Voice Comms that initiate the "G-awareness Test" and "Fence In actions"

So consequently I always "Fail" (breaking the hard-deck - as i'm never granted freedom to maneuver) and the A2A targets never Spawn (or the A2G targets never pop smoke)

Anyone else experiencing this...or am I missing something obvious (wrong altitude due to incorrect QNH, too early/too late with ToT) etc?

It goes without saying I'm flying them unedited in their original configuration and I've performed a DCS repair.

Edited by jasonbirder

Airbag_signatur.png

We are retesting all the BFT missions because of new voice overs so we will continue with the Advanced campaign and correct any issues found.

Do you have any MODS installed as we have seen they can cause trigger issues. The voice triggers are centered around the waypoints so if you fly them directly they should fire.

Please post a .trk file and we can investigate further.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates

Can't attach a track file for the A2G Guns/Rockets mission which i've tried again this evening...exceeds upload limits! (PM me and I can share)

But no Instructions after a certain point...

No "G awareness warm up instruction, no fence in instruction, no hard deck is terminated instruction"...

Flown the waypoints closely in terms of speed/altitude - no TOT just fly "an appropriate speed" so I cruised at 250kts

Airbag_signatur.png

Practice Mission seems to work fine...

I believe that the problem might be caused by the "scripted voiceover" about Weapons Hold, Laser Safety and Range Safety procedures is still completing during the aproach to the first turnpoint (Waypoint 1) so somehow stops the mission issuing the "Turn Right to heading 310" instruction activating and that then cascades on preventing future instructions...

I've tried flying it at 225kts and it was still a problem for me...I'll try 200kts to WP1 and see if that makes a difference by giving time for the Voiceover to finish..."clearing the way" for the directional instructions.

Airbag_signatur.png

• 3 weeks later...

We retested the mission and it played as expected. Make sure you get to angels 8 as quickly as you can (10 degrees or greater nose up attitude and greater than 180 knots should do it). Once established at angels 8 the voice overs will kick in and the mission will play as expected.

F-15C-User-Bar-ACM.v2.jpg

MapleFlagMissions - Read Our Blog for Updates