A-10C II won't work with my Bodnar BUO836X button and switch box--HELP!

TonyZ

I have a switchbox I made using a Bodnar BUO836X board and it has 2- dual rotary encoder as well as an 8way hat and numerous switches and rotary pot knobs...The box works fine in the original A-10C aircraft and all functions are seen by the controls setup page in DCS as well as the aircraft itself....However after picking up the NEW A-10C II aircraft and setting up all controls the box is still seen by the controls options setup page in the new plane but nothing is seen in the aircraft except the 8 way hat function...all other controls have no effect in the actual aircraft even though the controls setup screen sees all buttons switches and rotary knobs just fine.....at this point I am stumped and wondered if others are having similar issues with the new A-10C II plane not seeing their Bodnar controllers. I have already tried copying my control input luas from A-10C to A-10C ii with no effect.. Made no difference. both in my saved games folder and in the main program directory. Is the New A-10C II input just broken?

• ED Team

Hi

dont copy your controls from the old A-10C start fresh with the A-10C II

Try deleting your A-10C II input folder from your saved games dcs config input folder, then restart dcs and test mapping directly into DCS Controls

I have three bodnar boards and they all seem to be working.

Add your dcs log it may have some clues

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

Found the problem thanks to LeCuvier. All item that were set for my ns430 gps were the ones that would not work in the A-10C II..Cleared all controls for the NS430 garmin and all is working now...that is something that needs to be looked at on DCS end. Thanks to LeCuvier for his help.

Edited by TonyZ

Nice one, and thanks for sharing your solution

@BIGNEWY: This issue is reported under BUGS, but still not confirmed as "REPORTED". Will this be fixed? Deleting all bindings for a module that we have paid for is just a work-around - not a solution!

LeCuvier

Windows 10 Pro 64Bit | i7-4790 CPU |16 GB RAM|SSD System Disk|SSD Gaming Disk| MSI GTX-1080 Gaming 8 GB| Acer XB270HU | TM Warthog HOTAS | VKB Gladiator Pro | MongoosT-50 | MFG Crosswind Pedals | TrackIR 5

• ED Team
@BIGNEWY: This issue is reported under BUGS, but still not confirmed as "REPORTED". Will this be fixed? Deleting all bindings for a module that we have paid for is just a work-around - not a solution!

using the old A-10C profile for the new A-10C II is not advised, unless you mean a different problem, please link it to me in a PM

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2