[RESOLVED] TV DESG jumping all over the place

Shiroka

Thankyou for the report gentlemen. By chance do you have DESG boxed on a waypoint? Are you in NAV mode, AG or does this occur in both?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

OK. Is DESG boxed or not. I'm not seeing this issue inless i have a waypoint selected with DESG boxed and using the DMT in TV mode.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Ok so its not an issue with the sensors FOV its the DMT display box in the HUD. Everyone here having me think it was with the sensor itself givin me a spookums

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

Not only does it jump (or oscillate between two HUD locations), sometimes you get two targeting symbols stationary on HUD at the same time. That is the rectangle with plus sign [+].  I should have taken a screen shot.

Edited by DimSim

• RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [REPORTED] TV DESG jumping all over the place
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • RAZBAM_ELMO changed the title to [RESOLVED] TV DESG jumping all over the place