No spacebar bug // Press [Spacebar] to continue

Glow

Where is the space bar in my Spit?

This is actually in all tutorials from all modules, but here, in a Spitfire module is the most annoying.

Beautiful made cockpit, nice audio voice commands, even edited with 1944 radio effect and then... please press a space bar to continue. I guess I'm the only one who get annoyed by this. It's like all those modules was made for some dumb arcade shooter, not a flight simulation. It completely destroys the immersion.

The best solution would be just to cut off all the audio lines with it, and leave text messages.

• 4 weeks later...

Definitely not a training missions. Tutorials, yes but not for training.

Those missions from Spitfire module will stop and finish you fly like a MSFS crash window, only by showing a fail msg and all you can do is to restart by reloading all mission again. Not even giving a information, what was wrong. Like in the take off lesson when you drift on one side to much. Using those missions in routine training would be very annoying.

After going through many tutorials in a free weak time, my observation was that all those tutorials differ significantly from one to another module. Those missions are like DCS face, first missions that every DCS user will approach. The Yak-52 module tutorials are best examples how good tutorial should looks like. Immersive, to the point, you can finish quickly or stay longer and practice how long you want. Good first impression.