Mission 4 WFT did that IL76 come from?

Boosterdog

After a full weekend of getting to grips with the Mi8 and the sling loading I finally completed mission 4 only to be wiped out 100M from the runway threshold by a Landing IL76. No warning and after obtaining permission to land too. 

Rude. 

Im assuming its one of several that are landing given some were already on the deck and Im also assuming they are likely to be about just as you are coming home. 

Anyhow. For anyone else working through this campaign - dont rely on dumb and dumber next to you or the ATC and keep your eyes peeled!

MSI Tomahawk X570 Mobo, Ryzen 5600X undervolted on Artic Freezer E34 Cooler, RTX3080 FE, 32GB (2x16GB Dual Ranked) GSkil 3600 CL16 Trident Neo RAM, 2X 4th Gen M2 SSDs, Corsair RM850x PSU, Lancool 215 Case. 

Gear: MFG Crosswinds, Warthog Throttle, Virpil T50CM gen 1 stick, TIR5, Cougar MFD (OOA), D-link H7/B powered USB 2.0 Hub all strapped to a butchered Wheel stand pro, Cushion to bang head on, wall to scream at.  

• 6 months later...

Don't fret, almost the exact same thing happened to me on mission 3, except I was on the runway.  Plane came outta nowhere and I even had landing clearance.  Very rude.

ASUS X570 Plus TUF MOBO, Ryzen 3900X CPU, EVGA 2080 Super GPU, 32GB RAM, 500GB SSD