Open beta documentation?

Smashy

Up until today, I've been using the release version.  The new features for the Hornet were enough to motivate me to switch to the open beta.  I've been devouring all documentation I could find on the Hornet module and was wondering if any of the new features were documented anywhere?  I'm particularly interested in learning more about the ASPJ and the SA format's new functions (TXDSG) and symbology additions.

Will these features be undocumented until they get merged into the release version?  If so, it looks like a bit of trial and error, Youtube and forum/reddit conversations will be the way to go.

• Like 1

Look up eagle dynamics on YouTube.  Wags posts videos with new implemented features.  That or you'll have to wait until chucks guide on the mudspike forums are updated

System: Ryzen 5900x, G.Skill 3600 32GB, MSI 4090 suprim liquid X, samsung odyssey+ headset 

Yep, I've viewed the videos several times each.  It's a good way to get a preview of the new features but I was looking for sources of information that provide more detail of how these things work as implemented in the game.  A big part of the fun with the Hornet for me is trying to understand how each system works and how they interact with each other.

@Smashy unfortunately i do not think there is any one source for information. in RL there isn't either. the pilots sit through a lot of classroom and flight training. think of these in the sim as reading each modules' ED provided manual, Chuck's guides, watching youtube, scouring wikis, and then getting in the plane and trying it. another thing is to get up with other pilots and learn through osmosis. there are many that will be glad to teach you things not found in all the plethora of info to be read and watched. 

AKA_SilverDevil AKA Forums My YouTube

“It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt.” — Mark Twain