Sling load Iso containers skaking when successfully placed on the ground.

JRMBigBird

After slinging Iso containers to unpack a certain item on a MP server, there is often 1 that will be jittering or shaking. This means that instead of 3 containers being avaliable to be unpacked only 2 are (and therefore wont spawn the unit in). 
Now previously you might have been able to hover or park beside the crate, attach a rope and then release it once it was hooked. 

As of the latest patch hovering over, or trying to attach a rope will cause a game freeze for several seconds (10-15) will will mean if you are in the air, you are now dead on the ground. if you have attached a rope, you might have some succcess and be able to detach it after a short period of time. 
Its quicker to sling a new crate though rather than try to fix the stuttering crate. 

I understand sling loading is not of the highest importance to ED right now, but can someone try to replicate this or investigate this issue. Its making those MP servers like DDCS very difficult to sling units. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • ED Team

Hi, 

we do have some sling load issues reported already, 

if you have short track replay examples please attach them and we will check them against what we have reported already 

thank you

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2