Metric/Imperial toggle switch for F10 map/Mission editor

Mezsh

Please, please, please can we have a toggle switch in the F10/Mission editor toolbar so we can instantly switch betwen using Nautical miles and Kilometres, AND another button to instantly switch between Magnetic and True headings, please?! both of these would be insanely useful, especially when using the ruler for distances and bearing! 2 extra buttons on the top toolbar would be all it would take!

• Like 6

There is already; in the ME, at the top, hit 'view' and you'll be able to select between imperial and metric units.

I don't think the same exists for the status bar and F10, but it does work for the ME (though at the moment you have to click off so that the controls on the right disappear and then when you reselect the units should've changed.

Modules I own: F-14A/B, Mi-24P, AV-8B N/A, AJS 37, F-5E-3, MiG-21bis, F-16CM, F/A-18C, Supercarrier, Mi-8MTV2, UH-1H, Mirage 2000C, FC3, MiG-15bis, Ka-50, A-10C (+ A-10C II), P-47D, P-51D, C-101, Yak-52, WWII Assets, CA, NS430, Hawk.

Terrains I own: South Atlantic, Syria, The Channel, SoH/PG, Marianas.

System:

GIGABYTE B650 AORUS ELITE AX, AMD Ryzen 5 7600, Corsair Vengeance DDR5-5200 32 GB, Western Digital Black SN850X 1 TB (DCS dedicated) & 2 TB NVMe SSDs, Corsair RM850X 850 W, NZXT H7 Flow, MSI G274CV.

Peripherals: VKB Gunfighter Mk.II w. MCG Pro, MFG Crosswind V3 Graphite, Logitech Extreme 3D Pro.

• 11 months later...

Please this is really important, why doesn't ED add a ingame toggle? (Is it in & I am missing it?)

We already can toggle between coordinate systems (very important feature to me!), why not Imperial/metric? Switching between western & soviet planes is a chore. Switching currently requires you to leave your current session, which is not an option.

One of the many QoL things ED is messing up for years imo.

Edited by ApoNOOB

• 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Please, please, pleaseeeee...?
Scottish Fold Cat Looking Up Pleasing for Food Stock Image ...

• Like 1

Natural Born Kamikaze

-------------------------

AMD Ryzen 5 3600, AMD Fatal1ty B450 Gaming K4, AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT, 32 GB RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX, PSU Modecom Volcano 750W, Logitech G940 HOTAS, Turtle Beach VelocityOne Rudder.

• 1 month later...