serious SP A-10C II pilot wants to go MP

Animal66

I all,

After 250+ flight hours in A10C/II I really would like to go to the next level by joining a group of serious A-10 pilots. 

I like to play campaigns but get frustrated by the fact that my fellow AI flight members respond badly to commands and do unexpected things what kill them. 

I love to learn, like to do longer missions and try to do this as realistic as possible. 

Do you like to share your knowledge to get a new team member? Then I am more than willing to join!

Stay safe,

Animal66

We fall We break We fail  but then... We rise We heal We overcome

Oculus Quest 2 | Windows 10 | i9-9900| 32G RAM | 1TSSD | RTX2080 Super | Hotas Warthog | MFD Cougars | BuddyFox UFC | RX Viper Rudder | Voice Attack | Viacom Pro | Annoyed Wife

Hey Animal!

The JTF-191 has a very strong A10CII presence with almost 2 full flights. These guys are typically flying every Tuesday and Thursday, with more days possible, and then every Saturday for our operations. They are a hoot to fly with, and it seems like they have the most fun of any of us. 
If interested, please visit www.JTF191.com or message me at jtf191@gmail.com or via Discord at Payno#8263. We are a East USA group.

Best,
Payno

Edited by SmallsTheAmish

On 2/13/2021 at 2:37 PM, Animal66 said:

I all,

After 250+ flight hours in A10C/II I really would like to go to the next level by joining a group of serious A-10 pilots. 

I like to play campaigns but get frustrated by the fact that my fellow AI flight members respond badly to commands and do unexpected things what kill them. 

I love to learn, like to do longer missions and try to do this as realistic as possible. 

Do you like to share your knowledge to get a new team member? Then I am more than willing to join!

Stay safe,

Animal66

Give us a look, if you are looking for a unique / one of a kind mission experience.  Our public mission is taken seriously - our weekly 'closed' mission is taken extremely seriously.  Both are persistent and offer things that no other mission does, in DCS.

We have several A10C pilots, myself included, and team work is 100% mandatory for progress in the mission - without it, REDFOR (aka Skynet, thanks to our game master) will be unstoppable.

https://discord.gg/UHHYEfks

Cheers,

Ziptie

Edited by Ziptie

i7 6700 @4ghz, 32GB HyperX Fury ddr4-2133 ram, GTX980, Oculus Rift CV1, 2x1TB SSD drives (one solely for DCS OpenBeta standalone) Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Thrustmaster Cougar MFDs

Airframes: A10C, A10CII, F/A-18C, F-14B, F-16C, UH=1H, FC3. Modules: Combined Arms, Supercarrier. Terrains: Persian Gulf, Nevada NTTR, Syria