Flight Model Inaccuracies (vs real world data)

mhe

Came across a video where somebody tests the Gazelle FM against flight data logged by the military tests. Maybe it has been posted before, but I couldn't find it even when searching for the substrings of the video link, so I guess it might still be news to people here.

• Like 4

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

• 3 months later...

The good thing with the new free-to-play system, it'll prevent buyers remorse. We can test Polychop releases before buying, what a relief.

• Like 4

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/20/2022 at 7:13 PM, Schlomo1933 said:

It’s a shame that Polychop is now in charge for the Kiowa….. next helo with an unrealistic flightmodel… what a shame 😭

thank you polychop for messing it up ….

I think the Kiowa will be better.  Two Kiowa pilots (including Casmo) are involved.  And it seems like Polychop has learned their lesson (according to statements made).

I think Polychop wants to win the community back with the Kiowa and then work on the Gazelle again.

• Like 2

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]