M2000c INS precision Bombing working properly ?

ivo

Hi to all, now the INS precision bombing work properly or its is still bugged.

bye

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

I will not buy Razbam products anymore

• Like 2

cpu:I7-6700k Z170 16GB Ram DDR4 Gtx 1080 8Gb DDR5 11GBs SSD 500 Gb 2 HDD 1Tb Evga supernova G2 850w Case Bequiet series 800 Silent base Win 10 pro 64 bit

My wishlist: F-35/B-17G/F4U Corsair/Yak-3/P-40B Tomahawk

• 3 weeks later...

INS bombing works perfectly for me on open beta. Drift is fast but not significant enough on distance between IP and TGT. Use polar difference instead of rho/theta and choose an ip small enough that you can make a precise designation (updates are no longer precise so if your designation is off your bombs will be off) but large enough that you can see it. Can post a track later to demonstrate.

It works if there is no wind, foe some reason the INS wind calculation that is fed into the bombing solution is inaccurate even with drift disabled. Don't give up on the Mirage it's something that will get fixed with the INS errors they are aware of. Besides It's one of the best flying module in DCS.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2021 at 11:11 PM, PeneCruz said:

It works if there is no wind, foe some reason the INS wind calculation that is fed into the bombing solution is inaccurate even with drift disabled. Don't give up on the Mirage it's something that will get fixed with the INS errors they are aware of. Besides It's one of the best flying module in DCS.

Yes you're right about wind. Also effects the CCRP mode. I think it's opposite, i.e. the computer gives the correct offset but with the wind as opposed to into it.