Having some trouble with training missions (possibly TDC related)

sirrah

I searched the bug section on this but couldn't find anything about it, so it's probably just me...

I just did training mission #13 (TPOD), but for some reason (probably me) I don't get the results I should get, according the audio/text messages.

E.g.:

• When in MTC mode, I get wrong results
  • At some point in MTC mode, I have to slew the TGP (so I do) and  then I have to switch to TV mode (SSS aft once). As being told, the TV has indeed moved to the same spot. But then I'm told that when I slew the TV, the image should automatically return back to the TGP spot once I release the TDC. It doesn't..

Also, could be related as it also uses the TDC slew, in the navigation training, at the point where I'm supposed to slew the waypoint from Senaki to Poti, the waypoint is not responding to my TDC input..

On the other hand, in the Maverick training mission my TDC responds flawlessly...

Is anyone else having the issues as I described above?

(too often I've been trying to find what I was doing wrong for several hours, only to later find out some bug was introduced)

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

Could anyone with a bit more Harrier hours/experience try training mission 13 (tpod part) and tell me if the early stage of this training still matches current state of the Harrier?

I just tried again, but the MTC mode part is a bit confusing to me, some of the described actions appear not to give me correct results. Also, I think in the training it's called TDC mode (has this been changed maybe?)

From the part where the training goes into HTS mode (SSS down twice) all functions well again.

Edited by sirrah

System specs:

i7-8700K @stock speed - GTX 1080TI @ stock speed - AsRock Extreme4 Z370 - 32GB DDR4 @3GHz- 500GB SSD - 2TB nvme - 650W PSU

HP Reverb G1 v2 - Saitek Pro pedals - TM Warthog HOTAS - TM F/A-18 Grip - TM Cougar HOTAS (NN-Dan mod) & (throttle standalone mod) - VIRPIL VPC Rotor TCS Plus with ALPHA-L grip - Pointctrl & aux banks <-- must have for VR users!! - Andre's SimShaker Jetpad - Fully adjustable DIY playseat - VA+VAICOM

~ That nuke might not have been the best of ideas, Sir... the enemy is furious ~ GUMMBAH

22 minutes ago, Wisky said:

yes has been changed a lot. 

training mission is still for the Gen2 TPOD while we already have Gen4 ingame.

i commend watching youtube tutorials

Ok thanks :thumbup:

Too bad though. These interactive training missions are gold

System specs: