A-29 Super Tucano

Is the 0.6.0b version from 30th October 2023 still the most current release? It seems to be the latest one on GitHub, but I know there was another source before.

Kneeboard Guides

Rig: Asus B650-GAMING PLUS; Ryzen 7800X3D ; 64GB DDR5 5600; RTX 4080; VPC T50 CM2 HOTAS; SN-1 Pedals; VR = Pico 4 over VD Wireless + Index; Point Control v2

hace 17 minutos, Johnny Dioxin dijo:

Is the 0.6.0b version from 30th October 2023 still the most current release? It seems to be the latest one on GitHub, but I know there was another source before.

Affirm, 0.6.0b still the most current release

• Like 1

hace 2 horas, Rudel_chw dijo:

no, I meant that I wrote those notes when flying that version, so they may not be correct for other versions.

Ok, When I'm Flying I power on the FLIR and then I wait for the display turn ready but still in black so I turn off and does not happen anything

Edited by Ocelote

• 4 weeks later...

HI all

Ive just updated to 0.6.0b and have found an interesting issue.

When choosing cold start in the instant action menu, having run through the startup procedure & taxied to the runway I apply full power (aircraft in clean configuration), and it takes the full length of the runway to unstick (at approx 120kts indicated).

At this point I quickly raise the gear & try to climb (5 degrees nose up), but the aircraft just wallows & shortly after sinks back to earth regardless of whether I have half or no flap!

I've checked that I've not extended air brakes and My throttle is registering 100% both on flight instruments & in DCS settings.

If anyone has any insights or has seen this before I'd be keen to learn how it was fixed.

Many thanks

NB I have tried other options in both the instant action & training missions & do not have this issue. I could just ignore it but my curiosity has been piqued by this anomaly!

Edited by SpiffnZ
Additional info

Intel i7 12th gen 3.61 GHz, GTX 1080ti, 32gb Hyper X fury ddr5, Rift S