Virpil config reset when unplug

plaiskool

Hi folks, i wanted to know if you guys have the same probleme as me.

when i unplug my stick, when i replug it, all my controls are lost and for all planes.

I need to reload them plane by plane, for stick/throttle/rudder wich is pretty long.

Is it normal? Shouldn't they just reload the config file automaticaly?

thank you

What firmware does your stick run? I remember on mine that a when I ran firmware from a long time ago, it would get a different USB device ID every time it was connected, making re-binding everything necessary. So update your stick to the latest firmware first and see if it goes away. 

| i9 12900K |  64GB DDR5-6000 | STRIX RTX 4090 OC | LG 38GN950 38" |

| Hanns-G HT225HPB | TIR 5 & Varjo Aero | Virpil Throttle & Stick | TM TPRs |

You don't stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

No that is not normal.

Don B

EVGA Z390 Dark MB | i9 9900k CPU @ 5.1 GHz | Gigabyte 4090 OC | 64 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200 MHz CL16 | Corsair H150i Pro Cooler |Virpil CM3 Stick w/ Alpha Prime Grip 200mm ext| Virpil CM3 Throttle | VPC Rotor TCS Base w/ Alpha-L Grip| Point Control V2|Varjo Aero|

Yes that happened to me a few months ago, when I had to plug my stick into a different USB port.  I since updated the firmware to 2021012  and when I unplugged my stick to add my new throttle (CM3) and then added the stick back all the key bindings where all still there in DCS.  

Edited by Checkmate