Comms menu and briefing screen overlapping

hreich

On the beggining of each of the missions, comms window and brief window are overlaped on top of each other - so i cant read any of them...In some of the videos i saw that brief window is automatically moved below comms menu? How can i fix that? Like it is now i cant read menus so i can give orders to flights and to input mission progression code...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

Yes i have some mods, + tacview, +  vaicom pro extension...Maybe some of them is whats causing problems...?

I also use 2 monitores and util to export mfd screens to second monitor

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia

• 2 weeks later...

I see exactly the same issue e.g when called Awacs to check in I get the call but the info is over the menu and I've got to wait until it disappears before I can enter the code

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |

On 3/27/2021 at 10:13 AM, hreich said:

Yes i have some mods, + tacview, +  vaicom pro extension...Maybe some of them is whats causing problems...?

I also use 2 monitores and util to export mfd screens to second monitor

•  
9 hours ago, Oilman100 said:

I see exactly the same issue e.g when called Awacs to check in I get the call but the info is over the menu and I've got to wait until it disappears before I can enter the code

Hey, are you using any mods also like hreich ? I am asking since i was not able to reproduce this issue and we are trying to figure out what might causing this to you. 

Thanks. 

Edited by petritis

"ARGO 2.0 Project Phoenix" UH-1H DLC Campaign - WIP

"ARGO" DCS UH-1H DLC SP Campaign

6 hours ago, petritis said:

•  

Hey, are you using any mods also like hreich ? I am asking since i was not able to reproduce this issue and we are trying to figure out what might causing this to you. 

Thanks. 

I use Tacview and Vaicom Pro as well, when you get the call from AWACS i:e COLT1-1 .... the text appears top right of the screen, so when you bring up the comms menu it is naturally under the AWACS text. A workaround would be to have campaign text permanently appear below the comms menu, issue solved

• Like 1

Asus ROG IX | Intel i7-9700K | RTX 2080TI | G.SKILL 32GB DDR4 3200MHz RAM | Samsung 970 EVO 2TB M2 | LG 43” 4K Monitor | TrackiR | Stream Deck XL | Warthog HOTAS | Cougar MFDs x 3 | Saitek Rudder Pedals | Logitech G13| Corsair Virtuoso Wireless Headset |