AIM-7MH Sparrow not correctly recognized by STORES

Wesjet

ISSUE:

With AIM-7MH sparrow loaded STORES labels them as 7M.

With a mix of 7M or 7F and 7MH OR only 7MH, stores does not differentiate at mission start even when stepping through them (depressing weapon select again) between 7M and 7MH - both types are 7M on the HUD and STORES pages.

This can be resolved with the bottom row, left OSB that shows 7F initially. Depressing this OSB so that it reads 7M causes STORES to refresh and MH sparrows become relabeled as 7H, which also makes HOJ available under MODE (it will not be at start when they are labelled 7M). This labelling change can also be seen from the HUD.

This same type of issue is not present with the 7M or 7F - they are labelled correctly at start.

Attached:

Two sample track files, one with all MH and one with a mix of M and MH.

Hornet_Sparrow_Type_Mismatch.trk Hornet_Sparrow_Type_Mismatch2.trk

My Rig:

CPU: i9-9900k - Corsair H150 Cooler. RAM: 32GB, 3200Mhz.

Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS Formula XI - Main Drive: 512GB NvME SSD

DCS Drive: 512GB NvME SSD - Graphics: GTX 1070 Ti. Display: 23" 1080p LG LCD.

Input: Razer Naga & Blackwidow Ultimate, TrackIR 5, HOTAS Warthog & MFDs (x4), Saitek Rudder Pedals, TurtleBeach PX22 Headset.

• ED Team

Hi, 

this is correct as is based on the information we have. 

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2