Weapons in Black Shark

nightflyer23

If you mean the weapons on the Ka-50 you have Fab-250/500, S-8/S-13(not sure about that), R-73, Kh-25ml, 23mm Gunpods (no idea about ammo typ), 9 k 121 Vicher and finaly the 30mm Gun with HE and AP ammo

And please read the FAQ

Edited by Fahrenheit007

Your six is my twelve!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Link to virtual 52nd Fighter Wing on picture

If you mean the weapons on the Ka-50 you have Fab-250/500, S-8/S-13(not sure about that), R-73, Kh-25ml, 23mm Gunpods (no idea about ammo typ), 9 k 121 Vicher and finaly the 30mm Gun with HE and AP ammo

And please read the FAQ

No R-73's or kh-25ml's I thinks(?)

On top of the others you listed though, we also get those submunition dispensers who's name I can't remember :)

No R-73's or kh-25ml's I thinks(?)

On top of the others you listed though, we also get those submunition dispensers who's name I can't remember :)

No Kh-25ML (I heard engine fire is too close heli?)

No R-73 :)

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Welcome nightflyer23! :)

Mostly everything is already covered about Black Shark in this forum so by using the search function and read the Q&A + FAQ and go through the posts you will get up to speed with most things. People get a bit annoyed as some been here for a long time and have answer same things over and over, but they are really good guys. :thumbup: Dont get beaten down over it and do please post if there is something on your mind. (but use search first :D )

Regards

Alex

• Like 1

Regards

Alex "Snuffer" D.

AMD FX8350 (8 core) 4.1GHZ ::: 8GB Dominator 1600mhz ::: GTX660 2GB ::: 2xHD ::: 24" ASUS