Show Ground Speed in HUD

LanceCrown

Hello,

i noticed that whenever i flick the switch for the speed in the HUD to ground speed, no ground speed is displayed. CAS and TAS work fine but GS is always 0. Is there something else to do so that ground speed works?

I didnt find anything in the Early Access guide or in Chucks guide that this is not modelled yet or that something else needs to be switched on.

Aircraft is started in air, and not by myself.

Thank you

Edited by LanceCrown

• LanceCrown changed the title to Show Ground Speed in HUD

So much is still WIP that I have a hard time remembering what works and what doesn’t. I usually just assume it’s not implemented unless it does the thing when I click on it. 

Once the Hornet gets out of EA, I’m sure a lot of these simple things will be fixed pretty quickly. 

2 hours ago, LanceCrown said:

Hello,

i noticed that whenever i flick the switch for the speed in the HUD to ground speed, no ground speed is displayed. CAS and TAS work fine but GS is always 0. Is there something else to do so that ground speed works?

I didnt find anything in the Early Access guide or in Chucks guide that this is not modelled yet or that something else needs to be switched on.

Aircraft is started in air, and not by myself.

Thank you

Currently unavailable. See comment above for the only way to display GS

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

vor 1 Stunde schrieb Rain:

UFC -> List -> 6 -> GS displayed on DED 

vor einer Stunde schrieb Florence201:

Currently unavailable. See comment above for the only way to display GS

Thank you!

vor einer Stunde schrieb Mikaa:

So much is still WIP that I have a hard time remembering what works and what doesn’t. I usually just assume it’s not implemented unless it does the thing when I click on it. 

Once the Hornet gets out of EA, I’m sure a lot of these simple things will be fixed pretty quickly. 

Yes, but i have very much no idea about these planes so usually i dont know if its not implemented or i did something wrong xD. I just assumend because nothing was mentioned about it in the manual i did something wrong xD