10min+ cockpit-load time in VR

So i enter the server i want, and 5+ minutes goes into just DCS loading (Im in VR, always). Then when i choose and get in my desired aircraft (Huey in my case) it takes another 5, up to 10 minutes before the cockpit loads in, so im sitting in thin air. While its loading in i can still toggle switches and buttons however the forward compartment of the aircraft is gone. While this is happening i get 40-70 FPS, also the same amount of FPS after the cockpit has loaded in.

This is slightly boring, to have to wait on the tarmac for 10 minutes before even startup of the aircraft because you're sitting in thin air because the cockpit takes ages to load.

Valid performance bug ?

Norwegian Rotorhead w\ All Helicopters

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR

Watercooled AMD Ryzen 9500X | RTX 3080 12GB | 64 GB DDR4 3600mhz | Warthog Everything w/Pendulum Pedals | Rift VR (CV1)

it doesnt happen to me, except on the initial load of an aircraft or terrain, once its been loaded its back to normal, the effect is exacerbated by the shader mods if you are using them  

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

no im using no mods at all, so its weird..

Norwegian Rotorhead w\ All Helicopters

Watercooled AMD FX-8350 | Geforce 1060 6GB | 16 GiG DDR3 | Warthog Everything w/ pendulum pedals | Rift VR

Watercooled AMD Ryzen 9500X | RTX 3080 12GB | 64 GB DDR4 3600mhz | Warthog Everything w/Pendulum Pedals | Rift VR (CV1)

I can confirm this issue exists It happened to me few times in non-VR, most recent yesterday and before yesterday but only once then it never occurred so can't recreate it nor do I know what is causing it. 

Edit: I have a suspicion that the server was downloading files into your temp folder which could be why it lead to longer loading times but the next time should load fine but if it keeps happening every time then it's a different issue, may I ask if you are using an SSD or a HDD? If you are using a HDD I highly recommend switching to an SSD it improves performance and loading times.

Edited by RosyPlays