Best campaign to start with

Hi,

I'm currently learning the Mi-8 and normally enjoy playing campaigns for aircraft I'm learning. I'm wondering what campaign is most suited to start with for the Mi-8 as it has several available. 

• Thanks 1

Never trust a person who doesn't sort their M&Ms by color.

Hi,

I'm currently learning the Mi-8 and normally enjoy playing campaigns for aircraft I'm learning. I'm wondering what campaign is most suited to start with for the Mi-8 as it has several available. 
Apart from the "Spring Tension" that's included you mean? It's quite okay, I did that one first. Going through "Oilfield" now, but have taken a break as the slingload physics are way off for the time being, but it will teach you to fly though!
Cheers!

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I bought several campaigns and the oilfiled the one I enjoyed the most. but be aware that it is not a combat campaign

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

FC3 | UH-1 | Mi-8 | A-10C II | F/A-18 | Ka-50 III | F-14 | F-16 | AH-64 Mi-24 | F-5 | F-15E| F-4| Tornado

Persian Gulf | Nevada | Syria | NS-430 | Supercarrier // Wishlist: CH-53 | UH-60

Youtube

MS FFB2 - TM Warthog - CH Pro Pedals - Trackir 5

Oilfield does not work in the stable or open beta version. You have to revert to a much older patch level because sling loading with the Mi-8 has been broken for quite a while.

It is a great non-combat campaign though.

Edited by audax
  • Like 1

Shame to hear about Oilfield currently now working, it sounds like the one to play when the issues with sling loading get fixed.

• Like 1

Never trust a person who doesn't sort their M&Ms by color.

• 5 months later...