Pressing SEQ on INS page will trigger IFA despite knob set to NAV

deadpool

- Put a cold F-16 on some apron

- Autostart via Win+POS1

- After the Jet is aligned and autostart has set the INS Knob to NAV, go to the INS page (LIST -> 6)

- Press SEQ a 5-6 times and suddenly it will trigger an IFA, and at the least mess up your alignment.

Edited by deadpool

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

10 hours ago, Florence201 said:

It’s not an auto start issue. This will occur if you crank the jet manually too. 

Thanks for checking it out for non auto started ones ..

I really only did it with autostart to make the steps to reproduce as tidy and short as possible.

I don't think it makes sense posting a trackfile now, as this defect will likely be fixed in 2 years or later when the trackfile won't even play anymore. those steps to reproduce will last longer.

• Like 2

Lincoln said: “Nearly all men can stand adversity, but if you want to test a man's character, give him power."

Do not expect a reply to any questions, 30.06.2021 - Silenced by Nineline

• ED Team

reported.

please for future reports add a track replay.

thanks

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2