Srs Intercom 2 stage trigger

So if you have a 2 stage trigger and you pull the second stage (cueing up the radio) then went down to the 1st stage (to cue up the intercom) the Intercom does not work. This is because in DCS, instead of the trigger going from second stage to first stage, it goes back to undressed.

I verified this by looking at the ingame cyclic trigger and watched it go from 2nd stage to unpressed when I went from 2nd stage to 1st stage on my RL stick.

Using the VKB stick, MCG grip. I know that the stick itself isn't the problem, cause I was able to engage the PAC-1 after firing with the second trigger on the A10. And I think selecting radio select works as PTT causes some odd things to happen, like not being able to cue up any of the radios selected at all. 

It's problem how SRS is set. There should be separate intercom and radio PTT. Instead of Intercom select, we should have Intercom PTT. I have asked Ciribob for separate intercom PTT switch, but he said no.

With current SRS controls, PTT doesn't work (both for radios and intercom) if you set radio select as PTT to ON.

So, I just use first stage for PTT.