Sturmovik for A10C II Tank Killer

Hello,

i really enjoyed the Sturmovik campaign for the A10C and now want to play it with the Tank Killer. I copied the files but it still is an A10c not the II😥 Can one help me, how i correctly convert it?

I also found an updated version of the campaign in the user files, but sadly it's in russian.

Thank you

Darkstar: Merged

Hi there, i succesfully converted (and finished) this campaign, it´s quite easy to do so, you only need to open the .miz file, extract the mission file and open it on something like notepad++ and modify it. Every .miz mission has several archives on it, find the one named mission, extract it, open it on notepad++, and find and replace every sentence that includes A_10C for A_10C_2. Once it is done, put it on the .miz file again replacing it, do it for every mission and there you go, you succesfully converted your campaign.

Will upload it myself if i knew it is safe to do so, never obtained permission from the mission creators

• Thanks 1

Alternatively open the miz file in the Mission Editor and change your plane from the A10c to the A10c II and save it

• Like 1

Windows 11 Home ¦ Z790 AORUS Elite AX motherboard ¦ i7-13700K ¦ 64GB Corsair Vengeance DDR5 memory @ 5600MHz ¦ Samsung 990 Pro 1TB SSD for OS, Samsung 980 Pro 2TB SSD for DCS ¦ MSI GeForce RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio 24GB ¦ Virpil WarBRD base with VFX grip, Thrustmaster A10c and F/A-18 grips ¦ VKB Gunfighter Mk4 and MCG Pro ¦ Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle ¦ VKB STECS Throttle ¦ Virpil TCS rotor base with Shark and AH-64D  grips ¦ MFG Crosswinds ¦ Total Controls Multi-Function Button Box ¦ Pimax Crystal

• 3 weeks later...