Is it possible to replay a specific mission without losing campaign progress?

Now that I've gotten slightly less incompetent in a Spit (not getting out turned by an fw190...as much) I'd like to retry the first 3 missions but I really don't want to start the whole campaign over. Are the individual missions available to fly without affecting campaign progress?

Thank you sir. Sorry if that was a dumb question, pretty new to DCS and spent most of my time so far just learning to fly, not deep diving into feature set.

Edit: I was reading about your Mustang campaign and someone asked about the ability to open up a slot for coop. I believe you said that was done via ME and making Player = Client and another asset = Client as well (I understand like half of what I just typed but I think I can figure it out now that I know where to look). I ASSuME that would work with Big Show as well? Bought a buddy a Spit during one of the steam sales hoping to get him into DCS

Edited by grifnizzle

You can do it with any mission that isn't copy-protected with encryption. All the DLC campaigns from the ED Store/Steam have this encryption to protect them. However, I believe that Reflected has included some extra missions along with his campaigns which aren't encrypted so people can fly them coop with friends - because it's an awesome thing to do and he's that kind of gentleman.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2

I haven't tried them yet - only played the actual campaign missions, but I'm guessing it's these ones:

big show.jpg

There are similar missions inside the folders for Zone 5, Horrido, Blue Nosed Bastards, Hunters over the Yalu, and Wolfpack (I don't own the 109).

• Thanks 1

CPU:5600X | GPU:RTX2080 | RAM:32GB | Disk:860EVOm.2