SuperCarrier Price Drop Problem

Flatch

Hello,

Last night 12 June 2021 I put the Super Carrier and F-18C Module in my cart.  This morning after thinking about it overnight I checked out.  The price of the Super Carrier was $39.99 last night.   Today I was just clicking around and I see that the Super Carrier has dropped to $29.99.   I would like $10 back or that much credit towards my next purchase.  The order number is 1247372.  Please let me know about this.  I didn't think I needed to redo my cart in a 12 hours period.

Thanks,

Jim

Hello,

Last night 12 June 2021 I put the Super Carrier and F-18C Module in my cart.  This morning after thinking about it overnight I checked out.  The price of the Super Carrier was $39.99 last night.   Today I was just clicking around and I see that the Super Carrier has dropped to $29.99.   I would like $10 back or that much credit towards my next purchase.  The order number is 1247372.  Please let me know about this.  I didn't think I needed to redo my cart in a 12 hours period.

Thanks,

Jim
Check your purchase bill.
SC is still listed at 39, but you get a 20% discount when you purchase the Hornet.
I'm sure that's the reason, and you're bill reflects that.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

Maxsenna on my bill I paid $120 for the Hornet and the Super Carrier.  Today I see the SC is still listed at $29.99, but it says I already have a license for this.  I am still confused.
No, you're correct. I was too to tired to count in my head last night.
For me it's listed as 39 from 49, with a discount already, even without SC.
I provbably got confused because it was a special Hornet discount when I bought it.
I have no idea why it's listed as 29 for you and not me. Didn't think ED had different prices for different regions/people, but I'm sure there's some obvious explanation, if you contact@BIGNEWY or@NineLine directly through PMs they might sort you out, but it's really not ED's problem if people by something full price before a sale. But we do have something called "discount warranty" in my country, that usually last 50-60 days, så maybe you're in luck.

Sent from my MAR-LX1A using Tapatalk

• ED Team

The super carrier discount is valid only if you already own the hornet. Please contact support they will assist you

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/support/

thanks

• Like 1

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2