Trimmer and Logitech G940

I fly helicopters with a Logitech G940 with FFB. In the Special meniu I have selected the Default trimmer settings and also I have selected pedal trim (as like in the Mi-8 module) but it doesn't work. It doesn't trim the cyclic. The trimmer button doesn't work and also the trimmer hat doesn't work. Sometimes it trims the pedals, but not always.

If necessary I will provide a track file.

I think there's also an "enable FFB" setting under general options, did you check that? Also I had to go to FFB tune and click all 3 of the checkboxes there. But it works for me now.

My stick is MS FFB2 though.

• Like 1

Wishlist: F-4E Block 53 +, MiG-27K, Su-17M3 or M4, AH-1F or W circa 80s or early 90s, J35 Draken, Kfir C7, Mirage III/V

DCS-Dismounts Script

Go to axis settings, choose the G940 Column and check under FF options if X and Y axis are set to inverted or not. I have to set them to inverted (unlike the other heli modules from ED). Also check if force is set to 100.

Edited by RealDCSpilot
  • Like 1

i9 13900K @5.5GHz, Z790 Gigabyte Aorus Master, RTX4090 Waterforce, 64 GB DDR5 @5600, Pico 4, HOTAS & Rudder: all Virpil with Rhino FFB base made by VPforce, DCS: all modules

46 minutes ago, RealDCSpilot said:

Go to axis settings, choose the G940 Column and check under FF options if X and Y axis are set to inverted or not. I have to set them to inverted (unlike the other heli modules from ED). Also check if force is set to 100.

Inverting X and Y in the FF Tune options worked. Thank you so much for the assistance.

• Like 1