TOO to CAS page

Raidhen

I think this us currently only possible in PP mode.
TOO doesnt work an is a bug. 

@Hornet81 - was this already reported as a bug ? 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

18 minutes ago, Raidhen said:

You can use the TGTs from TOO for JDAMs by selecting them one by one but not in "multiple TGT mode".

You’re trying to save them as TP in TOO and then select them all to do a multiple JDAM release. Right? 

Come fly with us : https://discord.gg/tawdcs  TAW CJTF 13 - EU TZ MilSim Squadron

Ryzen 5 5600X | 32GB DDR4 3733| ASUS Radeon RX 6700 XT  | ASrock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | HP Reverb G2 | Thrustmaster Warthog Throttle , F16 & F18 grips , TFRP Rudders |  Win 10

45 minutes ago, Raidhen said:

You can use the TGTs from TOO for JDAMs by selecting them one by one but not in "multiple TGT mode".

I was referring to the context of your initial post about " multiple JDAMs in one strike without switching to multiple TGT" ... 

In  order to do this, you need to select the TP you want to attack in the JDAM configuration by "colonizing" the corresponding TP's as you know... Well, the bug is that we cannot "colonize" the TP if it was created from a TOO. We need to wait until ED push out the next 3rd party update to get the fix.

or just create the TP's in the EHSD Data.... Either way we need to type coordinates... The beauty of using the TOO is, that the target can come directly from the sensors, which is, I assume, what OP intends ... For sure, is something I want 😄

• Like 1

Il 24/6/2021 at 18:09, Draken35 ha scritto:

the bug is that we cannot "colonize" the TP if it was created from a TOO. We need to wait until ED push out the next 3rd party update to get the fix.

It would be great, do Razbam know about this bug? Is it confirmed that has been fixed and we just need to wait for an update?

--

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

36° Stormo Virtuale - Italian Virtual Flight Community

www.36stormovirtuale.net

1 hour ago, Kappa said:

It would be great, do Razbam know about this bug? Is it confirmed that has been fixed and we just need to wait for an update?

It was mentioned in their Discord that the TOO issue was fixed in their internal build and was waiting for ED to push it. That was before 6/23. Unfortunately ED did not pushed 3rd party fixes in the last patch

14 minuti fa, Draken35 ha scritto:

It was mentioned in their Discord that the TOO issue was fixed in their internal build and was waiting for ED to push it. That was before 6/23. Unfortunately ED did not pushed 3rd party fixes in the last patch

Fatnastic! This will be very usefull!

Thanks for your reply 🙂

--

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

36° Stormo Virtuale - Italian Virtual Flight Community

www.36stormovirtuale.net

So just to clarify, how do you create a targetpoint from TOO? I know that T 0 is created automatically, but does this patch mean that we can now aim at something and make it T1 for example so it will show in the CAS page? How do you do it then?

I think I figured it out. For anyone wondering you need to designate your target, press TOO on the UFC and create a targetpoint. But I don't see it in the CAS page, isn't it supposed to be there?

Edited by Mivina

55 minutes ago, Mivina said:

So just to clarify, how do you create a targetpoint from TOO? I know that T 0 is created automatically, but does this patch mean that we can now aim at something and make it T1 for example so it will show in the CAS page? How do you do it then?

You should be able to convert any point to another point.

You would get a list of wanted points on left and on right, and you can example make a Mark Point to become Target Point, or Waypoint as Mark Point.

I don't recall now what was exactly the page you needed to be for that.

It was around information as well how you should be able see all Target Points (except T0) as a diamonds in the EHSD. 

I do recall as well that you can't transfer any point to CAS, without entering the coordinates from one side to another.

But it is possible it was only at that status of Harrier.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.