Mirror image stretched out

Alexandre Costa

Hi, I have been sharing my screen with some friends on Discord while playing in VR and noticed that the image is quite stretched out. Is there a way to have the aspect ratio closer to reality? Even if it crops the sides. I tried all the mirror settings in the VR tab and can't get rid of it. Thanks in advance.

• 4 weeks later...

Have you found any workaround?

Since we don't have an option to use VR for the actual flight only I would love to use good mirror setup for the menus and editor but it seems impossible to set right with available settings.

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

Options -> VR -> VR Mirror Options - >  Use DCS System Resolution  ensure that your system resolution System -> System resolution & Aspect Ration are correct. 

SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel Corei7-12700KF @ 5.1/5.3p & 3.8e GHz, 64Gb RAM, 4090 FE, Dell S2716DG, Virpil T50CM3 Throttle, WinWIng Orion 2 & F-16EX + MFG Crosswinds V2, Varjo Aero
SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 11, VoiceAttack & VAICOM PRO

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: @speed-of-heat

1569924735_WildcardsBadgerFAASig.jpg.dbb8c2a337e37c2bfb12855f86d70fd5.jpg

7 minutes ago, speed-of-heat said:

Options -> VR -> VR Mirror Options - >  Use DCS System Resolution  ensure that your system resolution System -> System resolution & Aspect Ration are correct. 

I have it set already like that (1920x1080 16:9) - it makes the mirror image 2 times wider. Resolution changes did nothing. Have to try different aspect yet.

Edited by draconus

🖥️ Win10  i7-10700KF  32GB  RTX3060   🥽 Rift S   🕹️ T16000M  TWCS  TFRP   ✈️ FC3  F-14A/B  F-15E   ⚙️ CA   🚢 SC   🌐 NTTR  PG  Syria

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...