F-4 Phantom loadout screenshot, within max. loadout weight?

D4n

Hi, is this a realistic loadout, weight-wise (and weapon-station wise) ?

grafik.png

Edited by D4n
DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

• D4n changed the title to F-4 Phantom loadout screenshot, within max. loadout weight?

Nope. 

That said, the drag from that load that you have shown would be crucifying, so as long as the targets are just outside the peri-track you may be okay.

I hope that’s not a photograph! Full flap manoeuvres are a semi-prohibited thing, and dicey as hell.

Edited by G.J.S

- - - The only real mystery in life is just why kamikaze pilots wore helmets? - - -

1 hour ago, G.J.S said:

Nope. 

That said, the drag from that load that you have shown would be crucifying, so as long as the targets are just outside the peri-track you may be okay.

I hope that’s not a photograph! Full flap manoeuvres are a semi-prohibited thing, and dicey as hell.

Nah, it's a screenshot from SOG Prairie Fire for ArmA 3.

Absolutely amazing DLC and a must have. I couldn't recommend it any more enthusiastically.

• Thanks 1

Reformers hate him! This one weird trick found by a bush pilot will make gunfighter obsessed old farts angry at your multi-role carrier deck line up!

1 hour ago, MiG21bisFishbedL said:

Nah, it's a screenshot from SOG Prairie Fire for ArmA 3.

Thank you, now I can't be blamed for forum rule 1.9 😁😆

3 hours ago, G.J.S said:

Nope. 

Yes, it's a shameful scene of the trailer of that DLC that Fishbed mentioned, plus the voicelines in that trailer aren't even phased to sound like 1968's microphones quality but instead simple 2010s gaming microphones... 😶 But apart from that, and apart from all NVA soldiers in that trailer falling at the exact same splitsecond through the napalm attack (instead, they should've just been hidden inside the napalm imo, if I were the director of that trailer), the trailer is really great.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

33 minutes ago, D4n said:

Thank you, now I can't be blamed for forum rule 1.9 😁😆

Yes, it's a shameful scene of the trailer of that DLC that Fishbed mentioned, plus the voicelines in that trailer aren't even phased to sound like 1968's microphones quality but instead simple 2010s gaming microphones... 😶 But apart from that, and apart from all NVA soldiers in that trailer falling at the exact same splitsecond through the napalm attack (instead, they should've just been hidden inside the napalm imo, if I were the director of that trailer), the trailer is really great.

Interesting picture though, I’ll give it that.

Regards the nape tanks though, I know 4 is permitted on the outboards, but the layout is a triple at the front with a single lower rear per MER. C of G reasons.

- - - The only real mystery in life is just why kamikaze pilots wore helmets? - - -