HSD Threat Rings change colour from yellow to red when the aircraft enter inside the cyrcle.

Geraki

• ED Team

I will raise it with the team again. 

Can I ask everyone unless you have something to add to this thread as evidence please refrain from posting or changing the subject, it does not help.

thanks

• Like 3

smallCATPILOT.PNG.04bbece1b27ff1b2c193b174ec410fc0.PNG

Forum rules - DCS Crashing? Try this first - Cleanup and Repair - Discord BIGNEWY#8703 - Youtube - Patch Status

Windows 11, NVIDIA MSI RTX 3090, Intel® i9-10900K 3.70GHz, 5.30GHz Turbo, Corsair Hydro Series H150i Pro, 64GB DDR @3200, ASUS ROG Strix Z490-F Gaming, HP Reverb G2

• ED Team

Dear all,

Like many things in life, it depends. The threat circles are a function of the mission planning software (JMPS), and there are various display options for these. One option is to have them turn red when the ownship symbol passes into one, or not. So, there is not really a right or wrong answer here.

When we implement the DTC, we’ll try to make this a selectable option. In the meantime, we’ll see about defaulting it to red when the ownship is within one, but as I hope you can understand, this is an exceptionally low priority compared to other Viper tasks.

-          Wags

• Like 17
  • Thanks 7

• BIGNEWY locked and unlocked this topic
  • BIGNEWY locked this topic