New AFB Effect

Multi-layer weathering texture based on real photoreal of f16s

DOWNLOAD

https://mega.nz/file/KX5C3Qba#jw08svG1IaAs1yA4rpR227rd0BEjsuQhrqFCkv4pQRI

[포맷변환]Screen_210701_034548.jpg

Edited by lee1hy
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

creator of ED's official F-16C liveries (WP,OS, 132nd, 152nd, 174th)
AH-64D livery contest winner 😅
kim_123456#3214

My user files https://shorturl.at/cdKV5

• 3 weeks later...

Stunning. Really stunning.

(You know you’re not supposed to pass off pics of the real thing as pics of the repaint skin, don’t you? . . . Hang on a minute . . . Ohhh .) 😉:notworthy:

• Like 2

Alien desktop PC, Intel i7-8700 CPU@3.20GHz 6 Core, Nvidia GTX 1070, 16GB RAM. TM Warthog stick and Throttles. Saitek ProFlight pedals.

• 5 months later...

Just started using this awesome skin, but ran into a bit of a snag: it appears some of the files associated with this skin interfere with the recently added HARM targeting pod.

When using this skin, the HAD-page doesn't show any radar contacts. When using a vanilla skin, in the same session, the HAD-page works as intended, displaying radar contacts.

Edit: After disabling the visor (helmet glass) section in the description.lua, the markings showed up again on the HAD-page.

Edited by Alighierian

6 hours ago, Paladin1cd said:

I'm curious about this as I rarely ever fly the stock skin but many of us are finding we dont see things on the HAS page that the RWR or the HAD page shows. Is this always the livery or do we know?

When mods are in play, it's always a good idea to check if it's a recent addition that causes something to not show up. If the game/affected item works without (recent) mods, you can narrow it down to see which mod and/or what parts cause issues.

Sometimes issues stem from unexpected items causing chain reactions, by having malfunctioning parts, or not having certain things. It can be as simple as a skin file having a different layout, or a more recent update adding new items to a skin file. However, because the custom skin in question predated that update, that addition isn't included, resulting in missing textures and such, or, in the most annoying case, game crashes.