is 1.1 close

flyimp

what i am asking.

1 is the game finished testing.

2. is it just distribution holding the release date back.

The first date was christmas i seen on lockon.ru.

Then i ordered it on a website for the release date of jan the 15th they took the order (no cash exchanged) forgot the web address/name but it was european /dutch/belg/ but they did not contacte back even though they confirmed order in dec.. ?????? the website was not lockon. ru and they will probally contact me when it is released but why advertise the release date jan 15th if they did not know for sure. also if they advertise it they must have it on cd for west. or people would just get it on line from lockon.ru.. any ways hope its sooner than later..

Watch the lockon.ru site. When it's released you'll know.

Expect maybe a month more of a wait. 1.1 testing is probably just finishing up now.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Reminder: SAM = Speed Bump :D

I used to play flight sims like you, but then I took a slammer to the knee - Yoda

dazlives,

you are probably talking about SimWare:

http://www.simw.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=dsp_product_details&pid=1338

To be honest I don't know what kind of deal they are offering. It might be a solution for those who don't want to use PayPal. But I simply have no clue what version they are selling, and in which way ;)

The release date they had on their site was an estimate and has been changed meanwhile. I don't know when FC will be finished, but I think I can honestly say that it is "close" :)

Caretaker

ED Beta Test Team

Guest 23rd_Burner

How are they going to release Lock On: Flaming Clifs? Are they releasing it so you can buy it in retail stores through europe and usa or only via the internet?

How are they going to release Lock On: Flaming Clifs? Are they releasing it so you can buy it in retail stores through europe and usa or only via the internet?

I'm sure you're new, but just be aware that this question has been answered about a hundred times elsewhere around here :wink:

At the moment, buying Flaming Cliffs over the internet will be your ONLY choice if you live in the Western World.

ED don't have a publisher for the West, and are prevented from getting one by their contract with Ubi.

You'll never be able to walk into a store and buy it - but an increasing number of people are saying that they'd find mail-ordering a CD from Russia an acceptable alternative to buying over the web. No word on this, not even sure if ED have seen the requests.

If they supplied an English-language CD in the Russian box . . . . . that would be a really cool collector's item to have sitting on the shelf 8)

As of Jan 23, FC is in a very late stage of testing. We're primarily going through all the missions and banging on MP. We'll also be testing the installer very soon. Assuming no significant flaws are found, it should be available ONLINE by the end of the month, if not early next month. As with ANY delivery date estimate, this is NOT a promise and could well go longer if new bugs are found.

Bests,

Matt

http://www.simhq.com/simhq3/sims/boards/bbs/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=37;t=006426

bms.jpg

britgliderpilot wrote:

If they supplied an English-language CD in the Russian box . . . . . that would be a really cool collector's item to have sitting on the shelf

That would be sweet...

i have a collectors item , rouge spear black thorn came right after sept 11

cant pay it on 2000 and i cant play it on my pc cause video card is too fast and my motherboard n force crap hates 98se for audio. Even if audio would work right redstorm recommends gforce 2 cards and the like and not ati. Although i know a viper 2 will work with it.. Yeah some piece of collection , after 4 years you cant go back and play it cause of tech difficulties LOL

Asus P8Z68-V GEN3/ 2500k 4.4ghz / Corsair 64gb SSD Cache / Corsair 8g 1600 ddr3 / 2 x 320gb RE3 Raid 0 /Corsair 950w/ Zotac 560TI AMP 1gb / Zalman GS1200 case /G940/

Programming your HOTAS ??????

I'll bet key commands haven't changed that much, and besides it looks like theyre really close to the end, I don't think they have anyone available to post them....

Its a small shop you know........ :idea:

~S~

Blaze

intel Cor i7-6700K

ASUS ROG MAX VIII Extreme

G.Skill TridentZ Series 32 GB

Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SATA II

ASUS GTX 1080/DIRECTX 12

Windows 10 PRO

Thrustmaster Warthog

Oculus Rift VR

... Assuming no significant flaws are found, it should be available ONLINE by the end of the month, if not early next month. As with ANY delivery date estimate, this is NOT a promise and could well go longer if new bugs are found.

Bests,

Matt

Don't worry, Matt, I don't regard this as a promise. It's just nice to get it confirmed that things are happening (not that I ever doubted that), and that the product is indeed in the finalising stage. I'm looking forward to the release of this one.

I want to get away, I wanna fly away.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!

- Lenny Kravitz - Fly Away